- 16-ounces corn, drained
- 2 cups shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8-ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup HERDEZ® Roasted Salsa Verde Medium
- 12-ounces diced jalapenos
- ⅓ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- Salt and pepper
- ⅓ cup cotija cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Tortilla chips or pita bread
- In large bowl combine ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixture into greased, medium oven-safe dish.
- Cook at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with ingredients and serve with tortilla chips or pita bread.