Steak and Broccoli Enchilada Stir-Fry
Stir up the veggies with your favorite enchilada flavors with this unique but soon to be favorite recipe! Mix and match your favorite veggies and proteins as you like!
- 1 (3/4 to 1-pound) flank steak or hanger steak, sliced against the grain
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 cups broccoli florets, coarsely chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3/4 cup LA VICTORIA® Red Enchilada Sauce
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro leaves
- Cooked white rice
- Season steak with salt and pepper.
- In wok, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat.
- Sauté half of beef, 3 to 4 minutes, or until lightly charred and cooked through.
- Remove and repeat with remaining oil and beef. Set beef aside.
- Add broccoli, green onions and garlic and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
- Add beef back to skillet and stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add enchilada sauce and cook until heated through.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of water to loosen sauce if desired.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve over white rice.