Steak Burrito with Guacamole Salsa
It's wet. It's got Guacamole Salsa. There's steak in the mix. Oh, and it's in a burrito. Could you ask for more from a Steak Burrito with HERDEZ® Guacamole Salsa?
- 1½ pounds skirt steak, sliced into bite-size pieces
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ cup HERDEZ® Guacamole Salsa
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican style cheese blend
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- Crema Mexicana
- Toppings: Chopped tomatoes and cilantro
- Season steak with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add steak and sauté 3 to 5 minutes or until browned and just cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat combine guacamole salsa and heavy cream.
- Bring to simmer and keep warm.
- Divide steak equally among tortillas; top with cheese, and beans. Roll tortilla into a burrito. Top with warm sauce. Drizzle with crema and garnish with tomatoes and cilantro, if desired.