Steak Street Tacos
Mini sized street tacos make Taco Night extra fun. It’s an easy go-to dinner for busy families.
- 1 pound flank steak
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning
- 1 (9-ounce) package CHI-CHI’S® Flour Street Taco Style Tortillas, warmed
- ¼ cup finely chopped white onion
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Rub steak with oil and fajita seasoning.
- In skillet over medium-heat, sear steak 5 to 6 minutes per side. Remove to cutting board. Rest 10 minutes before chopping.
- Serve steak in tortillas with onion, cilantro and lime.