Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos
Bite sized and kid-friendly, this delicious dessert is easy to create and fun to make a build-your-own adventure with different toppings. Simply use your muffin pan to bake the shells and the adventure begins.
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 5 CHI-CHI’S® Flour Street Taco Style Tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup no bake cheesecake filling (from a 24.3-ounce package)
- ½ cup strawberry pie filling (from a 21-ounce can)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Flip a standard muffin pan upside down. Nestle tortillas in the spaces between muffin cups to form shell shapes. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light brown and crisp. Let cool slightly.
- Brush edges of tortilla shells with melted butter. Dip edges in sugar mixture.
- Fill each taco with cheesecake filling. Top each with pie filling.