Tacos Veganos De Pimiento Con Mole Verde
A Mexican classic with a vegan twist. A simple but delicious recipe that your family won't leave any crumbs.
- ⅓ (78g) jar DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Verde
- 1 ½ cups vegetable broth
- 2 baby bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 serrano chiles, sliced
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ tablespoon pepper
- 8 tortillas
- ½ cup red cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 cambray onion, coarsely chopped
- In small pot, add DOÑA MARíA® Mole Verde and vegetable broth. Heat over low heat for 4 minutes until mixture integrates.
- In large skillet, heat oil over high heat, add baby peppers until fried.
- Lower heat to medium, add onion, garlic, and serrano chiles. Cook for 4 minutes with the lid on. Turn off and reserve.
- Heat skillet, add corn tortillas and heat for 1 minute on both sides.
- Place 2 tortillas per plate, add DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Verde.
- Add fried peppers, with red cabbage and cambray onion.
- Accompany with HERDEZ® Salsa