- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup onion, ﬁnely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- ⅓ (78g) Jar DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Adobo
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 4 tostadas
- ½ cup pickled red onion
- 1/3 cup Part Skim milk cheese (Queso Fresco)
- 4 tablespoons Mexican crema
- In small saucepan, over medium heat, add oil, onion, and garlic. Sautee until golden brown.
- Add DOÑA MARÍA® Mole Adobo and chicken broth. Lower heat and cook for 4 minutes,until mixture is incorporated.
- Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes, until ﬂavors combined.
- Add mixture to each tostada and spread.
- Add pickled red onions.
- Top with Queso Fresco, and drizzle 1 tablespoon of Mexican crema to ﬁnish.