- 2/3 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon chiltepin chili powder (tree, guajillo, chipotle, cascabel, pasilla, ancho, blackberry, morita, costeño, or puya are also good alternatives)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons DOÑA MARÍA® Original Mole
- ½ cup of milk
- ⅔ cup cocoa
- 1 cup chocolate syrup
- Line medium tray with baking paper.
- In small bowl, pour DOÑA MARÍA® Original Mole and half a cup of milk until uniform paste is formed. Reserve.
- In small saucepan, heat cream until boil. Remove from heat. Add chocolate chips and DOÑA MARÍA® Original Mole mixture.
- Stir until mixture is smooth and chocolate melts. Add chili powder and cinnamon.
- Pour mixture into tray.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. With knife, cut into ½ inch cubes and roll cubes into ball form. Refrigerate for another 15 minutes.
- Roll trufas.
- On plate, pour drops of chocolate syrup, and cocoa powder.
- Serve trufas.