- 2 pounds flank or skirt steak
- 1 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/2 orange juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 packet of CHI-CHI’S® Taco Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons CHI-CHI’S® jalapeño wheels, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Combine olive oil, orange juice, 3/4 cup of olive oil, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, and taco seasoning and place in sealable plastic bag with steak to marinate for 2 to 6 hours.
- Heat grill or cast iron griddle to medium high heat, then cook steak for approximately 7-10 minutes on each side or until meat thermometer reads 125ºF.
- Remove steak from heat and allow to rest for 10 minutes.