Cheesy Chicken and Bacon Dip
If you make this Cheesy Chicken and Bacon Dip, here's some advice: keep refilling the chip bowl. One taste of this meaty, spicy, crowd-pleasing favorite and those chips are as good as gone.
- 1 (15 ounce) CHI-CHI’S® Salsa Con Queso
- 1 (10-ounce) can HORMEL® Premium Canned Chunk Chicken Breast, drained
- 1 (4.3-ounce) package HORMEL® Real Crumbled Bacon
- 1 cup CHI-CHI’S® Thick & Chunky Salsa Medium, drained
- Green onion, for garnish
- CHI-CHI’S® Authentic Tortillas Chips
- In large saucepan over medium-high heat, stir together queso, chicken, bacon and salsa.
- Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until hot and bubbly, stirring frequently.
- Garnish warm dip with sliced green onions, if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips.