- 1 pound (80% lean) ground beef
- 1 (16-ounce) jar LA VICTORIA® Creamy Roasted Garlic Enchilada Sauce
- 10 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 ½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Suggested toppings: Avocado slices, and pickled or diced red onion
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9×13-inch baking dish or pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked through. Drain. Stir in ½ cup enchilada sauce.
- Spread ½ cup enchilada sauce in baking dish. Spoon ¼ cup beef mixture in center of each tortilla. Top with 1 tablespoon cheese. Roll and place seam side down in dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Cover with remaining enchilada sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until sauce is bubbling, and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with suggested toppings.