- 1 chicken tender, uncooked
- 2 teaspoons CHI-CHI’S® Taco Seasoning Mix, separated
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, separated
- 1 CHI-CHI’S® Fajita Style Whole Wheat Tortilla
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 2-ounce WHOLLY® Smashed Avocado Cup
- 3 tablespoons chopped lettuce
- 1 tablespoon chopped tomato
- 3 tablespoons crushed CHI-CHI’S® Tortilla Chips
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in medium pan, over medium-high heat. Season chicken generously with 1 teaspoon CHI-CHI’S® Taco Seasoning Mix.
- Cook chicken 2-3 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 165°. Set aside to rest.
- In small bowl combine sour cream and remaining 1 teaspoon CHI-CHI’S® Taco Seasoning Mix.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Spread sour cream mixture onto tortilla. Add chicken, then add WHOLLY® Smashed Avocado, lettuce, tomato and crushed CHI-CHI’S® Tortilla Chips.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil in pan.
- Roll tortilla into a wrap, tucking the sides in and place flap side down onto pan.
- Cook wrap on low-medium heat until slightly crisp, flip and cook same on other side.