- 1 cup coarsely chopped baby bell peppers
- 1 cup ﬁnely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (30 – ounce) jar of DOÑA MARÍA® Nopalitos
- 12 ounces beef strips, cut up
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 8 tortillas
- In large cast iron pan, over high heat, heat oil, add baby bell peppers, stir for 4 minutes, lower heat, and add onion and garlic. Cook 3 minutes.
- Add DOÑA MARÍA® Nopalitos and cook over high heat for 3 minutes.
- Remove from cast iron and reserve.
- In same cast iron, over high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil, and beef.
- Add of DOÑA MARÍA® Nopalitos and peppers mixture, cook until sealed.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Reserve until you prepare your tacos.
- Serve 4 tacos per plate.