- 4 large potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- 1 cup of CHI-CHI’S® Salsa con Queso
- 3 ounces CHI-CHI’S®Diced Green Chili Peppers
- 1 Package HORMEL® Real Bacon Bits
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Pierce potatoes with fork, rub with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place on baking sheet. Bake 1 hour or until tender.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and cut lengthwise. Carefully scoop out the flesh leaving about ¼-inch of shell. Reserve scooped out potato for later use.
- Place the potato shells back on the baking sheet, skin side down, then drizzle with olive oil and return to oven to back for another 10 minutes or until crisped.
- While potato shells bake, warm Salsa con Queso in a saucepan.
- Fill the potato shells with Salsa con Queso and garnish with chilis, bacon bits, sour cream and green onions.