- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Pierce potatoes with fork, rub with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place on baking sheet. Bake 1 hour or until tender.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and cut lengthwise. Carefully scoop out the flesh leaving about 1/4-inch of shell. Reserve scooped out potato for later use.
- Place the potato shells back on the baking sheet, skin side down, then drizzle with olive oil and return to oven to bake for another 10 minutes or until crisped.
- While potato shells bake, warm Salsa con Queso in a saucepan.
- Fill the potato shells with Salsa con Queso and garnish with chiles, bacon bits, sour cream and green onions.