- 10 hardboiled eggs, cooled and halved
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons CHI-CHI’S® Taco Seasoning Mix, divided
- 3 pieces bacon, cooked and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- Remove yolks from halved eggs and place in medium bowl. Mash yolks with fork and add mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and 1 ½ teaspoons of taco seasoning. Mix together well.
- Place mixture in resealable plastic bag, snip off the corner, and pipe into cooked egg whites.
- Top with bacon bits and chives. Using a strainer, add remaining 1/2 teaspoon of taco seasoning and dust eggs. Refrigerate until serving.