- 4 ears sweet corn, shucked
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup crumbled Cotija (or Feta) cheese
- 1 packet of CHI-CHI’S® Taco Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- Heat grill to medium-high. Grill corn 8 to 10 minutes or until kernels are well charred.
- Remove corn from grill and brush with melted butter.
- Sprinkle the corn with CHI-CHI’S® Taco Seasoning and top with crumbled Cotija cheese.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Serve with an additional lime wedge.