- 1 package Wonton Wrappers
- Nonstick cooking spray, butter flavored
- 18 ounces freshly prepared meat (beef, chicken or pork)
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 1/2 cups LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa
- Lightly spray miniature muffin tins with nonstick butter flavored cooking spray.
- Gently press wonton wrappers into small muffin cups (this may need to be done in batches to accommodate all of the wrappers).
- Spray wrappers with additional nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 375°F for 8-10 minutes or until lightly toasted and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, heat meat for tacos as package directs.
- Spoon taco filling into each wonton.
- Top with shredded lettuce, cheese, and LA VICTORIA® SUPREMA® Salsa Medium.
- Tip: for a great salad topping, simply spray leftover wonton pieces with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with garlic powder or favorite dry herb blend.
- Bake at 375°F for 8-10 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring once halfway through baking.