Extra Cheesy and perfect for your next backyard grilling adventure. For a bit of extra kick, add delicious salsa or pepper jack cheese.
- 4 CHI-CHI’S® Flour Street Taco Style Tortillas
- ¼ cup CHI-CHI’S® Salsa Con Queso, divided
- 2 tablespoons WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE CHUNKY GUACAMOLE
- 1/3 pound cooked hamburger patty
- 2 tablespoons CHI-CHI’S® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- Prepare griddle for medium heat. Lightly spray 1 side of each tortilla with cooking spray.
- Place 2 tortillas on griddle sprayed side down. Spread 2 tablespoons queso evenly over each tortilla. Top with remaining tortillas sprayed side up.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown. Turn over; cook 1 to 2 minutes longer.
- Spread 1 quesadilla with guacamole. Add cooked burger patty and salsa. Top with remaining quesadilla.