- 2 cups LA VICTORIA® Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 (4-ounce) can LA VICTORIA® Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- LA VICTORIA® Nacho Sliced Jalapeños
- Pour LA VICTORIA® Red Enchilada Sauce into bottom of slow cooker.
- Add LA VICTORIA® Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles and cumin.
- Place chicken breasts into enchilada sauce, cover with lid, and cook on MEDIUM 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, cut flour tortillas into 8 wedges and place on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F, 15 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Remove chicken from sauce, use two forks to shred meat. Return chicken to slow cooker.
- Add cream cheese; stir to melt. Gradually add shredded cheese, stirring until well-mixed.
- Transfer dip to serving bowl; serve with homemade tortilla chips.
- Garnish with LA VICTORIA® Nacho Sliced Jalapeños.