Slow Cooker Chile Chicken Enchilada Dip
Easy to make with that authentic enchilada flavor. This slow cooker chile chicken enchilada dip recipe has just six ingredients and comes together so simply and tastes so delicious! Make your own tortilla chips or serve the dip with warm tortillas.
4 Hours 15 Minutes
- 2 cups LA VICTORIA® Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 (4-ounce) can LA VICTORIA® Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- LA VICTORIA® Nacho Sliced Jalapeños
- Pour LA VICTORIA® Red Enchilada Sauce into bottom of slow cooker.
- Add LA VICTORIA® Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles and cumin.
- Place chicken breasts into enchilada sauce, cover with lid, and cook on MEDIUM 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, cut flour tortillas into 8 wedges and place on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F, 15 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Remove chicken from sauce, use two forks to shred meat. Return chicken to slow cooker.
- Add cream cheese; stir to melt. Gradually add shredded cheese, stirring until well-mixed.
- Transfer dip to serving bowl; serve with homemade tortilla chips.
- Garnish with LA VICTORIA® Nacho Sliced Jalapeños.