Tasty Taco Chili
When taco night meets chili night, it creates mouth-watering fusion. This is a flavorful weeknight meal the whole family will crave.
1 hour, 15 minutes
1 hour, 25 minutes
- 2 pounds ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 large white or yellow onion, diced
- 1 large bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 package CHI-CHI’S® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 (16-ounce) CHI-CHI’S® Thick & Chunky Salsa, Medium
- 1 (4-ounce) can of CHI-CHI’S® Diced Green Chilies
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups beef broth or stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- CHI-CHI’S® tortilla chips
- Prepared CHI-CHI’S® Corn Cakes
- Shredded Cheese
- Green Onions
- Combine ground beef, onion, bell pepper and garlic in large stockpot. Cook and stir over medium heat until beef is brown. Drain.
- Stir in chili powder and CHI-CHI’S® Taco Seasoning Mix. Add CHI-CHI’S® Thick & Chunky Salsa, CHI-CHI’S® Diced Green Chilies, canned tomatoes, beans, and beef broth. Stir well and season to taste with salt and pepper. Heat to boiling, reduce heat to simmer, and cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, for one hour.
- Serve hot garnished with your favorite CHI-CHI’S® Tortilla Chips, prepared CHI-CHI’S® Corn Cakes, shredded cheese and green onions.