- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup CHI-CHI’S® Thick & Chunky Salsa Mild or Medium
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheddar cheese
- 8 CHI-CHI’S® Flour Tortillas
- Suggested Toppings: chopped tomato, sour cream, cilantro, and CHI-CHI’S® Salsa con Queso to dip
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray large rimmed baking sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, salsa and 1 cup of cheese, mixing well.
- Cut each tortilla in half, roll into a cone and fill with chicken mixture.
- Arrange one layer of cones on prepared pan; sprinkle with half of remaining cheese.
- Top with remaining cones and cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until tortillas are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with suggested toppings; dip with remaining salsa and queso.
- For more fun creations, mix up with steak or pork, add beans, corn jalapenos and get spicy with the heat level of your CHI-CHI’S® salsa!