- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 (2.5-ounce) package CHI-CHI’S® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 4 CHI-CHI’S® FOLDABLES® Tortillas flour tortillas
- 1 (15.5-ounce) jar CHI-CHI’S® Salsa Con Queso
- 4 corn tostada shell
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef until browned; drain.
- Add 1 package of CHI-CHI’S® Taco Seasoning Mix. Let simmer for 3-5 minutes and set aside.
- Spoon cooked taco meat to the center of a CHI-CHI’S® FOLDABLES® Tortillas flour tortilla. Top with a CHI-CHI’S® Salsa Con Queso, then place a tostada shell on top. Spread sour cream over the tostada shell. Top with lettuce diced tomatoes and shredded cheese.
- Fold tortilla sides over the filling to create a square pocket.
- Flip seam side down and place on either a non-stick skillet or a panini press.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned.