- In a large skillet, cook ground beef until browned; drain.
- Add 1 package of CHI-CHI’S® Taco Seasoning Mix. Let simmer for 3-5 minutes and set aside.
- Spoon cooked taco meat to the center of a CHI-CHI’S® Tortilla. Top with a CHI-CHI’S® Salsa con Queso, then place a tostada shell on top. Spread sour cream over the tostada shell. Top with lettuce diced tomatoes and shredded cheese.
- Fold tortilla sides over the filling to create a square pocket.
- Flip seam side down and place on either a non-stick skillet or a panini press.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned.