- 1 (1.25-ounce) package CHI-CHI’S® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (15-ounce) can refried beans, heated
- 2 (7-ounce) packages WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® Classic Guacamole
- 1 (16-ounce) jar CHI-CHI’S® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 (15.5-ounce) jar CHI-CHI’S® Salsa Con Queso
- 6 to 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- CHI-CHI’S® tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine taco seasoning mix with sour cream and stir until well blended.
- Spread warm refried beans on the bottom and up the side of serving the dish.
- Layer sour cream mixture, guacamole dip, salsa and salsa con queso over refried beans. Cover with bacon crumbles and onions.
- Serve with your favorite CHI-CHI’S® tortilla chips.