- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (2.5-ounce) package CHI-CHI’S® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 4 Sesame seed hamburger buns, split
- 1 (11-ounce) bag CHI-CHI’S® Tortilla Chips, divided
- 1 (15.5-ounce) jar CHI-CHI’S® Salsa Con Queso, divided
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup CHI-CHI’S® Green Jalapeño Wheels
- Cilantro leaves, as desired
- Prepare grill for medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, onion, taco seasoning, and breadcrumbs. Form mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill patties 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center.
- Add patties to bottom half of the buns. Top each with a few tortilla chips, 2 tablespoons queso, 2 tablespoons sour cream, 1 tablespoon jalapeño, and fresh cilantro. Cover with top halves of buns.
- Serve with remaining tortillas chips and queso.